Thursday, March 18, 2010

20+1

Hi chicas.  I hope your Wednesday was a good one!  Here are the stats this week on me and my little monkey!!

How far along? 21 weeks

How big is baby? Average size: 10.5-12.7 oz  Length: 7.2 in-10.5in (the length of a banana)



What is baby doing this week? Babyzone.com says "Your little one will begin to fill out over the next few weeks. Fat layers form throughout your unborn baby's body. These layers will eventually keep him warm and insulated once outside the womb. Soft hair, called lanugo, covers his body, too. His eyelids are still closed, making him appear like he's sleeping, but frequent wiggles will let you know he's awake. You may also feel Baby hiccupping.Those jerky motions you feel in your belly are a result of little lungs practicing the important task of breathing."





What is going on in mama? My belly has popped and it becoming more round.  I am still carrying low though.  We went to a wedding this past Saturday and my back was facing a friend of the family I haven't seen in a while and she said I didn't look pregnant until I turned around!  (Bless her!)

Symptoms: Some days I am more tired than others, but I have been feeling GRRRREAT!  I have actually increased my cardio this week because I figure why not? since I won't be able to later on!

Total weight gain: Not looking!!  Uh uh you can't make me!

Maternity clothes:  Please and thank you!!

Sleep: What's that??  I am already beginning to be uncomfortable.  It supposedly gets worse, so I am in a world of hurt in the exhaustion part.  Although, nothing is as bad as 1st trimester exhaustion.  That is another beast!

Best moment last week:

Movement: She is becoming more and more active on a regular basis. I light up with a grin each time.

Cravings: Ummm..Honestly, nothing. I am a creature of habit and have gone back to eating the same things each day!

Belly Button in or out:  Let's put it this way.  I can see it won't be much longer until there is no way it isn't flush with my belly.

What I miss:

What I am looking forward to: Still waiting for Clint to feel her move.


Milestones: I am getting comments from strangers.  This means random people can tell I'm pregnant!  YES!!!!


How is daddy?

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 21st week, how exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for Clintster to feel movement too my friend. Congrats on the big milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Love to hear your updates (to compare with my own, of course). :)

    You sound great, I'm so happy for you that you feel the baby so often! Apparently I am a late bloomer, as I've only felt him a few times. Get ready for those kicks soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg did I congratulate you on haivng a baby girl? I remember reading it but not if I commented, blame it on the baby brain.

    Having hubby feel the movement is just magical, I hope it happens soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Clint gets to feel her soon!!! It's such an awesome thing to share that with your husband.

    I still remember the day Justin first felt Bella. It had been a really bad day work-wise, but when she was moving so much and he felt her, that just made everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! How exciting! Here's hoping this is the week that the husband feels little Miss move!

    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge Congrats on your pregnancy and finding out it's a girl! Wait until she's moving enough that your belly looks like the scene from Alien. It is simultaneously the coolest and weirdest thing around.

    ~ICLW #31

    ReplyDelete