Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fun in my road!

Happy St. Patty's Day and Hump day!  Sounds like the perfect day huh?  Wink wink!!!  I was reading Al's blog and thought this would be fun to do!

FOODOLOGY:

What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch, but it's so darn caloric, I try not to have it often.
What is your favorite sit-down restuarant? Hmm....Anything Mexican.
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? I really don't have a favorite.
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Well, I have been having the same breakfast everyday.  1 egg, 2 egg whites, whole grain toast, turkey bacon.
What are your pizza toppings of choice? cheese, all veggies

BIOLOGY:
Are you right-handed or left-handed? right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?Wisdom teeth, a Hemangioma on my hip.
What is the last heavy item you lifted? a chair that we are selling on Craigslist.  I tried to scoot it as much as possible.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? not unconscious, but I did get a concussion in college
Have you ever fainted? nope

BULLCRAPOLOGY:
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No.  I make myself crazy planning things already.  I would drive people insane trying to get everything in.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I like my name.
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? I think 4.  They will come in handy when my feet start to swell at the end of my pregnancy.
Last person you talked to? Bella, our Siberian Huskie

FAVORITOLOGY:
Season? Summer.  I love the warmth!!!
Holiday? Christmas or my birthday! (hehe!)
Day of the week? Friday.  It holds so much anticipation for the weekend!
Month? hmmm...June
Color? Pink
Drink? give me water
Alcoholic? Michelob Ultra or margarita

CURRENTOLOGY:
Missing someone? my hubs
What are you listening to? someone walk on the treadmill
What are you watching? Parenthood on Hulu
Worrying about? what don't I worry about!?!?!
What’s the last movie you saw? Law Abiding Citizen.  great movie
Do you smile often? yes, as much as I can
If you could change your eye color what would it be? I like my color.  They are hazel, but change depending on what I wear.
What’s on your wish list for your birthday? No idea.
Can you do a chin-up? Before BFP I could do 3!
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Nervously excited!
Have you been in a car wreck? just a little fender bender
Have you caused a car wreck? nope thank goodness
Do you have an accent? Oh yeah, Nashville born and raised!!  What do you think?
Last time you cried?Teared up this afternoon.  Although, it seems like today its I could at any time.
Plans tonight? making supper and watching tv with hubs and dogs.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? yes.  When I was at the end of my rope with my eating disorder.
Name three things you bought yesterday? yogurt, bread, body pillow cover
Have you met someone who changed your life? yes, but wasn't aware of it at the time
For the better or worse? gets better and better
How did you bring in the New Year? at home with hubs and dogs and asleep by 9.  Hubs woke me up at midnight for a little New Year romp!!  wink wink!
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? not at all.  My life gets better and better.
What songs do you sing in the shower? not a big shower singer.  I do have my best thinking in the shower though!
Have you held hands with someone today? not yet
Who was the last person you took a picture of? probably one of our dogs
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? more of a mix
Do you like pulpy orange juice? not really. But I'm not a huge OJ person.
Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? the other day I'm a big kid
What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? tossing and turning
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? which time??
How many televisions are in your house? 2
What color cell phone do you have? pink

No comments:

Post a Comment