Until, I can get to a serious post about life, (and boy there are some) here is some fun to breakup the baby talk. I got this from Cardio Pizza.
ANSWERS IN FOURS:
Four Jobs I’ve Had
Cutting grass for my dad's lawncare business
Sorting pictures at photography
Trainer Hostess Fox and Hound pub and grill
Personal Trainer/Fitness class teacher
Four Places I’ve lived
Joelton, TN (2 different places)
Nashville, TN
Chattanooga, TN
Four TV Shows I Love
Renovation Realities
Hell's Kitchen
Color Splash
Lie to me
Four Places I’ve Traveled To
Cozumel, Mexico
San Diego, CA
Canton, OH
Panama City, FL
Four of My Favorite FoodsSalads
Sweet potato
Lucky Charms
grapes
Four Places I’d Rather Be
Any where with Clint and Ava will do.
Sorry this is a cop-out.
Four Blogs I Visit (these are blogs that I have recently started following)
Redefining Motherhood
Melissa's Journey: A pro figure pregnancy
The Tarr Pit
Subfertile Frugalista
Lie to me scares me...although it's really addictive I have to say!! Lucky charms... yum yum!!!
ReplyDeletelove it!i may have to steal this and post it on my blog to break up the baby talk as well!!!
ReplyDeletethat and of course to get my booty back into training ASAP! lol!
:)
OMG why did you go to Canton Ohio!?? I live 6 miles from there!!!
ReplyDeleteI might steal this survey too :)
basebell6, we went to Canton because Clint was in a wedding and then we went to the Football hall of fame! That's crazy that you live so close to there!
ReplyDeleteThat is soooo cool! Small world! I've lived here my whole life and just went to the HOF last year for the first time haha.
ReplyDelete