Thursday, August 12, 2010

Three Thankfuls for Thursday

Hey y'all, I got this idea from a blog I stumbled upon and love, Alysha from The Tarr Pit.  She does "Thankful on a Thursday" and I decided to put my spin on it and do "Three Thankfuls for Thursday."  So, unless something crazy happens, I will do this post every Thursday.  \

1. A husband who is wonderful and got to take off work for 2 weeks and help with our new life change.
2. A healthy, beautiful baby girl.
3. A quick and pretty easy delivery.



On a different note, Ava lost mine and her last piece of connection today!  Yes folks, she lost her cord.  It has been hanging by a thread for a few days.  My scab picking husband has been itching to just take it off!  He did restrain and it fell off on it's own.  She has the cutest belly button.  (only a mama would say that!)

Have you ever heard of people keeping the cord? My brother's girlfriend's mom kept hers and her brothers.  That kind of creeps me out!  I don't know about y'all but that's some cheap cord blood banking! hahaha  What are your opinions??

2 comments:

  1. I did NOT NOT NOT want to keep Blaine's. But my mom scooped it up and put it in an envelope. I sai,d "You can just keep that up here at your house because I DONT want it!". haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my baby lost her cord yesterday!!! and i threw it away before my other kids freaked outabout it-lol!!!

    ReplyDelete