Ava Quinn was born at 6:07pm July 31. She weighed in at 7lbs 11oz and was 19 3/4 in. I will write our birth story when I have a little more time. We just got home today and we are so in love! I fell in love with Clint all over and we both fell in love with Ava instantly.
Here are some pics. I know I am biased but she really is a beautiful baby!!
After her quick arrival!!
I get to see her while I am getting "fixed" up.
Our special family moment. We took some time to ourselves before we let anyone in to see her.
First posed family portrait!!
Look at those eyes!!
Daddy and Ava! My two favorite people in the entire world.


Omigosh!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable.
YAY!!!! she is HERE!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
ReplyDeletei knew you would go before i would!!! i go to dr tommorow! hopefully i will have some baby pics of my own to post soon!!!
again,congratulations on such a beautiful baby!!!!
Awe, she is beautiful! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, she's beautiful. :-)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!! I had a feeling your next post would be introducing Ava to us :). I can't wait to hear how things went. Enjoy your babe and rest up as much as you can!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! CONGRATS
ReplyDeleteShe IS beautiful!! Congrats and you did a good job!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Courtney! She is absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to hearing all about Ava's entrance into the world and how motherhood is going for you.
So so happy for you!
super huge congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteshe is just beautiful!
Congratulations!!! So happy for you both. She's adorable!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations mom and dad and welcome to the world Ava Quinn!!!! She is a beautiful baby girl and I agree her eyes are so amazing!!! I am so happy you didn't have to wait too long!! Ava and my baby niece Ivy share a birthday and I hope that Ava will be as happy as she is!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! So glad to hear things went well - hope you're all still feeling good!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little girl!!! Congrats Court!! Can't wait to read all about her birth and how you are doing!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you Court!!! Bestie, little Ava is a knockout! Hugs to your new fam. xo
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! She is beautiful, thanks for sharing the birth story, too. I'm glad it went so smoothly.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy every second!
Congratulations! She is amazing in every way!
ReplyDelete