Another work week is coming to a close! It is Friday and with that starts off my birthday WEEKEND! I have to be honest and milk it for all its worth! The weekend's festivities includes:
Tonight: Sushi with a couple that we are good friends with.
Saturday night:Clint is taking me out to supper and maybe something else. My brother and his girlfriend are Ava-sitting.
Sunday: Birthday lunch at my parent's house with the extended family. I requested tacos/salads and banana pudding! ( I can eat my weight in banana pudding!)
Monday: Actual Birthday. I will be 29 years young! It will be a normal day. Work, Clint's church league basketball game, but it is STILL MY BIRTHDAY!
Let the festivities begin!!!!! Wonder if it would be to hard to get a parade in my honor? I kid, I kid!!
Last night was GTL, (gym, tan, laundry.....Jersey Shore reference) ok minus the tan and laundry.
off subject....Do you watch Jersey Shores? It is like a train wreck. We love it. I can't help myself. Although, if you think about it, its ri.di.cu.lous that people get paid boo-coodles to drink, go to clubs, GTL, and "smush" on a REGULAR basis. Crazy what entertainment is these days!
OK, back to the gym. I opted out of taking a class and decided to do my own thing!
Cardio:
Ellip: 25 min.
Weights:
Chest press turns-
1x10, 2-15lbs DBs
2x10, 2-20lbs DBs
Hammer curls-
1x10, 15lbs DBs
1x10, 20lb DBs
1x8, 20lbs DBs, 1x2, 15lbs DBs (couldn't finish the set of 10 with the 20's, so finished with 15's)
Single leg leg extension-machine
3x10/leg 40lbs
Single arm rows
1x10, 15lb DB
2x10, 20lb DB
Squats(butt to the bench)
1x20, 2-15DBs
2x20, 2-20lb DBs
Single arm tricep overhead extension
2x10, 15lb DB
Both arm tricep overhead extension
1x10, 15lb DB
Plie squats
1x20, 2-15lb DBs
2x20, 2-20lb DBs
I felt strong and tired. I was starving too. I got my haircut after work yesterday and just met Ava and Clint at the gym and my last snack was at 1:30. I was running, well lifting on fumes!!! My body is a little tired this morning=successful gym trip.
What are your plans for the weekend??
Do you have a guilty pleasure of a tv show??
Random, but has anyone ever watched the series Prison Break???
Source
We started watching it on Netflix last weekend and we are HOOKED!! We haven't watched an episode in like 3 DAYS and I am phening to watch it. Where have I been???
Have a great FRIDAY!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment