Hey y'all. Today, is my first day back to work since last Tuesday. I was actually getting used to being a stay at home mama. Although, it would be nice to be with Ava every day all day, for me I have to feel like I am pulling my weight financially in Clint and my relationship. Plus, I would feel so guilty that I would get to see her all day and Clint would be working. At least now, we both get to come home to her and love on her to death.
Ava news: Right now, she is putting EVERYTHING in her mouth. She is grabbing at our faces and gummin/slobbering all over our faces while she touches them. WE call her Beethoven at times because she slobbers that. much!!! I am loving this stage. It melts my heart. She did her first "downward dog" yesterday. Well, she doesn't know she did, but she raised her butt up and struck the pose. Too funny!
She is loving her "cereal" and we fed her green beans for the first time Sunday. She wasn't sure about them, but ate them anyway. Last night, she was opening her mouth like a little bird wanting a worm for them while Clint fed them to her. Making progress.
Mama news: I AM IN A RUT. Physically and Mentally. I don't want to seem like I am bragging here.... I am really great at losing weight. I have an all or nothing personality which means usually its ALL. I am very disciplined and focused when I am ON. Gaining weight is not fun and is more of a mental challenge and and physical uncomfortableness, i.e. getting pregnant. I am not so good with maintaining. I feel like I am running in place. I don't want to lose any more weight and no goals seem to tickle my fancy, so I am not really pushing myself at the gym. I feel like if I continue to push myself hard each time at the gym I will continue to lose and I don't want that. I am happy with where I am, but not happy at the same time. I need to have a purpose.
-I had a purpose when we were trying to get pregnant. Gain some weight and up the body fat. DONE!
-I had a purpose when we got pregnant. Stay as healthy as possible for me and Ava, splurge a little and enjoy the time being pregnant. DONE.
-I had a purpose after delivery. Get back into my pre-pregnancy clothes (in less time than I thought.) DONE
Now, no real purpose. No productivity.
Any thoughts, ideas!
Because of that I decided to take the classes and see if that pushes me some. Push me to what though is the problem.
So as most people have made resolutions for 2011, I am running in place wondering where do I go, what do I do, what is my next purpose?!?!?
What is your purpose or focus right now?
No comments:
Post a Comment