Hey y'all. Ava here! I wanted to tell you about my 9 month check up yesterday.
Mama dropped me off at Gram and Pappy's house like usual. We played, I ate, I napped, I pooped. You know, a normal day. Well, that afternoon Gram started getting me ready. Mama packs cute outfits when we go on "field trips". We drove what seemed like FOR.EVER. The big thing that gets us places stopped and Gram got me out of my seat thingy to change that thing that I pee and poop in. She sat me up and there was MY MAMA! AND DADDY! Yay!!! "Are you guys coming on the field trip too?" Mama grabbed me and gave me tons of kisses and "hi's" and then daddy loved on me. We told Gram bye and headed to....on no! Not the place that sticks me in the legs!!!! Aww man! Again?!
I got really quiet and I think the word is nervous. We waited for.ever. (mama said it wasn't long really) The nurse (the mean one that sticks me) called my name and we headed back to the room. The stick lady asked mama a ton of questions while daddy got me undressed. We then walked to that thing that tells me my weight and where mama holds my head still and the stick lady pulls my legs out straight.
Weight:16.3lbs(I'm little but Dr. Jay isn't worried at all!)
Height:26 in
We went back to the room and waited on Dr. Jay. I played with Alvin.
and accidentally pulled off the tag. I looked at Daddy to see if he could fix it but he could't.
Dr. Jay finally got there and I sat in mama's lap while they talked about me and asked all kinds of questions.
I can really eat all veggies and meats now just mashed up. (still some things I have to stay away from i.e strawberries, honey, nuts, wheat, whole milk, cheese and eggs) Mama and daddy use that loud noisy thing to make my food. (Baby Bullet)
Dr. Jay put this thing on my chest and I didn't like it. I kept pushing his hand away but he kept putting it back!
Then he put this bright light in my eyes and stuck this thing in my ears. Ugh!
I finally got to show him my stuff on the table. He checked my hips and grip and then he let me sit up. I did a little dance/sway for him and he said I was PERFECTLY HEALTHY!
And guess what?! I didn't get any of those STICKS IN MY LEGS!!!
Maybe this place isn't so bad. I think I heard mama make another appt for around my 1st Birthday!
After that place, mama and me said bye-bye to daddy(he was going home to do some yardwork) and we went to the gym. Miss Savannah is always glad to see me and we even got to watch mama on the funny thing that makes her legs go in circles. (She says it is the Elliptical and she was on it for 45 min!) I have no concept of what 45 minutes is!
We then headed home. The rest of the night was full of playing, crawling, eating, BATH TIME, and special time with mama!
It was a good day!!
Mama says, "Have a great day!"

No comments:
Post a Comment