Monday, May 9, 2011

Mama's weekend recap

Hey there, Monday!  I did not order you and wish to send you back!  Worth a try, right?!
I hope everyone's weekend was great.  Mine was!

Saturday recap:
Gym time!  I treadmilled it.  I was a little leery about the treadmill and was hoping I could at least get 3 miles in.  I was about to stop at 3 because I just wasn't feeling it and Clint was finished working out.  He encouraged me to go ahead and keep going.  That's all I needed.  I finally got in my groove at knocked out 4.5miles!  Oh, runner's high I have missed you this week.
We had talked about going to the Farmer's market after the gym, but a storm was coming in.  Mall and Target?  Yes please.  We picked up some odds and ends and headed on home.

Sunday recap:
My 1st Mama's Day!!!!!
It was such an amazing day!  First up, I was surprised with this!!!

LOOKIE, my very own!!!!  I was so surprised and happy!!  I also got pearl earrings with little diamond studs! Love!  And a very sweet card that made my eyes leak!!
We headed to church and all of the mamas were asked to stand.  I stood up with my little Snook like a proud mama bear!!
Then we headed off to the farmers market!  Here is me and my sweet baby girl before we head to lunch.

Lunch for me was a Greek salad and tabouli with a pita from a cute little Greek restaurant and Clint got a BBQ plate from a fabulous smelling BBQ pit!  We were both happy with our choices.  We picked up some Strawberry Rhubard preserves (thought  it would be fun to try) and some random BBQ sauce.  Huge green onions, fat juicy tomatoes, zucchini, and squash were then combined to our loot.  
We headed home to relax.  I deemed yesterday "no housework day". Boy, was that hard to keep!  I decided that while Clint marinaded supper we would partake in this.


There is nothing cuter than a baby in just a diaper!!!

For supper, we grilled pork chops (for me) and steak (for Clint), corn and sliced up fat juicy tomatoes on the side!  Yummm-oooo

I will probably say this every year, but I don't know if this Mother's day can be topped.  I am so blessed to have a fan-freakin-tastic husband and a daughter that rocks my world!!  I couldn't ask for more.

Working out today?

Have a great day??


No comments:

Post a Comment