Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend recap Monday!

Well hidey!
Monday! Again!  Ugh!
It is amazing how fast a weekend can go.

Friday recap:
Work.
M.A.S.S.A.G.E! Oh yeah!  An hour long, deep tissue, hurts so good you have to moan and groan massage!  I loved every minute of it.  My friend Amanda has an amazing gift!  I let her use her gift on me any time she wants haha!  I am a selfless person, I tell ya!
On to Clint's Friday night softball games.  It was still in the 80's at 7pm!  Summer is round the corner!

Saturday recap:
Honestly, I was a cranky pants mcgee!  I wasn't really in the mood to gym it up, but we went.  I did 3 miles on the treadmill and called it a day.  My body just wasn't in to it like usual.  We headed up to Bowling Green to take the family in law a chair and an entertainment center we weren't using. Clint also had to go fix some electrical work at my MIL's house.  We spent most of the day up there with them and went to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings.  I'm trying to make the place grow on me.  I'm trying!

Sunday recap:
Not really in the mood to go to church!  This moodiness seems to be a trend!  We went to church anyway and my mood lifted some.  Next was lunch at my parent's house and we visited for a while!  
Time to go home!  
I have a new hobby!  Couponing!!  This stuff is a whole new world to me.  
Have you seen the Extreme Couponing on TLC?
OMG!!!  That is some craziness!  I am starting small to see if I can be any good at it!  But I am an "all or nothing" person, so I'm sure you can guess how this will turn out haha!  I researched for a few HOURS, yes hours.  Clint cut the yard.  Ava watched him through the glass front door and giggled every time he passed by.  So freakin cute!
Grilled pork chops and salads were had for supper
A little of some "woman's work."  
TO clarify: This is a joke!  Clint and I do not see cleaning the house as just a woman's place.  We both do equal amounts around the house.  But we do have preferences. Hence, him cutting the yard and me doing laundry.  It works!
Do you as a couple have chores that you kind of "just do"?

Today:
Work.
Errands.
Gym.
There might be some recycle bin diving tonight for coupons. You think I'm kidding?  We shall see!

Do you have any new hobbies??
I hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment