Monday, May 16, 2011

M.I.A.

I have been M.I.A and I apologize.
I have gotten over my Strep Throat, thank goodness.
Our laptop decided that it needed a new hard drive! You can not prepare for these things!

On to a little recap of the weekend that flewwww by.
Friday night:
A little bit of this:
and a little bit of this:


Saturday:
Gym
6.5 miles on the tready in 60 min! Oh yeah, my energy is back and I am back in the game!
Upper body lifting:
Combo: Bicep curls into shoulder press 2x12 12lb DBs
Front raises 2x12/arm 12lb DBs (owwwwch!)
Bent over rows 2x12 12lb DBs
Single arm overhead tricep press 2x12 12lb DBs
GOOD DAY at the gym-o!

Then we did a little bit of this:
Little bit of this:
We watched this:

Sunday:
We went to my bestie, Eva's church to visit since they were celebrating their 50th Anniversary.  Bonus: it started and hour later than our church, it is half a mile down the road from our houses and we got free lunch!! Booo ya!  Winning!
Came home and Ava took a nap before we headed off to a wedding shower.  Tis the season for weddings and showers.

All in all a good weekend.  They always go so fast!  Ava has figured out how to wave and reach up for you when she wants you.  It is the CUTEST. THING.EVER. But in all honesty she could be cute to me with a burlap sack on and covered in mud, with an animal print bow on of course!!!

  My friend Mary is in labor right now!!  Yay!  Kate Emerson will be here any time!  
Do you go to the hospital to visit friends when they have babies or do you wait until they get home?

Have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment