Thursday, May 19, 2011

Back trackin!

Hello, Hello!
Yesterday, was crazy busy so I apologize for lack of postage.
Let's do a little back tracking, shall we?!
Monday night we went to the gym. 
I had already lifted arms, heavy might I add, at work before I left, so all I had to do was get my run on.  I had no real destination that I wanted to go.  I decided I would run until Clint was finished working out.  5 miles later......I saw him walk down the hall.  Well, thank you husband!  

Tuesday, my work day off, involved house cleaning, the vet, new tags for our Murano, the grocery store, and to see my friend Mary at the hospital because Baby Kate Emerson arrived Monday afternoon.  She was so precious.  It made me want another baby.....but not for a WHILE!  The "stuff they don't tell you because you would never have a baby" is still to fresh in my mind!

Wednesday,yesterday was soopa busy at work, which I prefer!  I am not good at not being productive!!
After work and meeting Clint at home, we went to get Snook and headed to the gym.
Speed work day!  I knocked out 3.01 miles in 25:34 min!  I was pretty proud of my short leggies gettin' it on the treadmill!

Supper last night was huge salads with chicken and garlic/pepper toast(for me!)  Oh and for dessert, I had a smoothie in a bowl.  It was my first ever adding spinach and like every one in Blog land, I was sold.  Why not add in some  "vitamin A (and especially high in lutein), vitamin Cvitamin Evitamin Kmagnesiummanganesefolatebetaineironvitamin B2calcium,potassiumvitamin B6folic acidcopperproteinphosphoruszincniacinselenium andomega-3 fatty acids."??Source
Exactly....no reason not too, especially if you can't even taste it!

I plan on running outside around our house today after work. It is supposed to be in the upper 70's!  SCORE!
Are you working out today?
What are some of your fave concoctions for smoothies? 
Do you prefer in a glass or in a bowl?

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment