Tuesday, January 19, 2010

For your enjoyment! (Maybe)

Without further ado, here are our weekly pictures up until this past Saturday.  We will continue to take the progression pictures each week until delivery. I think this is an amazing thing to look back on and see how Baby F is changing my bofy each week.

7 week bloat!



A liitle more bloat!



Yet another week of bloat! Sheesh!



Less bloat!



Is that bloat or bump?!



I think we have a bump emerging!

Have a great Tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. Def a BUMP! Yip yip you little cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a bump to me! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, what a CUTE CUTE CUTE bump. totally a bump.

    YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous!! You actually look pregnant! My week 15 pic is a carbon copy of my week 9 pic. Oh well someday I'll be complaining I'm sure.

    Thanks for posting these pics! Totally cute and exciting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are adorable! I'm so happy for you! Thanks for posting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest bump ever! Love it! Thanks for posting the pics :)

    ReplyDelete