I had the BEST weekend!
My actual birthday was yesterday, but we started celebrating on Friday night at my parents's house with the family. I requested chili and Lemon bundt cake. I had been looking forward to it all week and it was amazing! I had already had a day pass to the emotional rollercoaster on Friday and that night didn't change. I started crying over the cards and the fact that none of my grandparents were able to be there. (They have all passed.) It was funny how I was such a crybaby and my sis said "You can cry if you want to!"(talking about the song)
Saturday morning was my day to pick whatever.
-Breakfast at this little old country restaurant where I ate like a lumberjack.
-We got back in bed. (I took a 2 hour nap!)
-Went shopping and got some great loot with some birthday money.
-Home Depot for paint so we can redo our kitchen. I love Clint for being so OK with me wanting to start nesting!
-OLIVE GARDEN. All I need to say is SALAD!!!! HOLY YUM!
Sunday
-Church
-Lunch out with my husband.
-Home Depot-we bought new flooring for our living room. We are taking out the carpet. I think Mr. Clint might be nesting. (don't tell him that!)
-The mall to walk around and got a few more things for myself.
-McDonalds for soft serve kiddie cone.
-Home to relax and do nothing.
It was the perfect weekend for a birthday! I have always loved my birthday and my family has always tried to make it special, but when Clint came into my life he bumped up the special ante. He ALWAYS makes it the best
The only thing that could've been better was the fact that I have been getting on and off headaches for the past week, but Saturday night started a whammo of one! It slacked off a little this morning, so I called my nurse and she got back to me and said that it could be sinus issues. I told her I have never had sinus issues and she said that pregnancy does crazy things to your body. (umm yes it does) She told me to take Tylenol Sinus and if needed Benadryl at night. If that doesn't work she said that I am at the stage that my Progesterone levels start coming down and that could give me headaches. Wonderful.
I ran out and bought Tylenol Sinus and we will see if that is the miracle drug.
I hope everyone has a great rest of the day!!!
Happy Birthday, glad you had such a great weekend! I hope the headaches go away and stay away very soon.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteThe progesterone slide has definitely given me major headaches the last few weeks! I hope yours get better. I know its the hormones because it was always the same every month with my period or b/c pills. Yuck.
Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had such a wonderful weekend!!
ReplyDelete