Thursday, January 14, 2010

An end to the 1st trimester!

Hey sistas!!  I have been reading how everyone's weeks have been going.  There is a lot of roler coastering going on in blog-o-land!  I want all of my bloggy friends to know that I am thinking and praying for each of your situations, no matter good or bad.

12 weeker!!!
How far along: Like I said last week, not exactly sure, but according to our charts we are 12 weeks today!!
How big is baby? Baby F is the size of a Plum!

Average size: 2.1 inches, .49 oz.



What is baby doing this week?Our baby has its reflexes and also practice movements in the digestive tract.  He/she will also grow about an inch this week! Holy growth spurt!

What is mama doing? EATING!  I have to help the huge growth this week!
Symptoms: Nausea is ONLY when I get hungry.  YAY!!  I have been sleeping a lot at night again.  This baby building wears a mama out!  I have started having multiple daily headaches which seem to be another symptom that you pick up the further you get.  I don't take anything. ( I have a list of OK things to take, but I choose not to!)

Total weight gain: I am thinking still about 5 ish pounds.  I am starting to get more belly though. We have been taking weekly pics on Saturday's so Clint can be there and take them.  We will probably start putting those on the blog each week.


Maternity clothes: Starting getting hand me downs from recently pregnant friends.  They are too big now, but will come in handy!   I love free stuff.  Clint and I are going shopping this weekend for new undies and sports bras(I am blessed to get to wear them at the gym everyday! Plus my bubbies feel so much better at night if I wear some support.  Otherwise, it is like my nipples could start a fire.


Stretch marks: No thank you!


Sleep: Sleeping like a log at night.  Unless I have to pee which is almost a definate.

Best moment last week: Clint said "aw you are getting a little bump!"  I love it!


Movement: No but I CAN NOT WAIT!!


Food cravings: About the same, except my healthy Court is rearing her head again.  I am craving salads and apples, and cheese.  Bring on the healthy foods.  Although, I am still doing a smidge of carb indulging!


Belly Button in or out: Still in!

What I miss: Still enjoying it all!


What I am looking forward to: 2nd trimester next week and skipping down the maternity aisles!!!


Milestones: 2nd trimester is so close!


How is daddy? He is all about learning what is going on with the baby's growth.  He is my own Mr. Google.

My National Holiday is Sunday and I AM SO EXCITED!!!  I will blog ALL about it!!!  Have a great rest of your Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. YAY for 2nd trimester! Congrats, Court, so happy for you. Keep on growin' baby F!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to make it to 2nd trimester bestie!!!! Love that you're getting a bumpola!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sooo glad to be out of the 1st trimester! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Can't wait to start seeing the belly pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you! Yay for 2nd tri!

    ReplyDelete