Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Welcome, 2010!!!  2009 was full of ups and downs, trials and blessings.  Clint and I survived and are stronger people for it.  We ended our year with just the two of us.  We went to Olive Garden and had a fabulous meal and then headed to Target and bought a few things.  It was the perfect date night.  Although, I didn't quite make it until midnight, Clint did wake me up to being in the New Year.  A perfect start to 2010.

This year is going to be full of firsts for us and I am excited and scared at all of the new things that we will endure in our marriage and becoming parents.  AHHHH  PARENTS!!!  I can't believe it!!

We hit the double digit mark yesterday and are now at 10 weeks.  Here is our weekly update!!

How far along: 10 weeks 1 day



How big is baby? Baby F is the size of a prune this week .  1.2inches and .14oz

Symptoms: Nausea is still there.  The only relief I get is when I eat.  I am going to be a Big mama!!

Total weight gain: Not sure for fear of the above answer.  Go to the doc next week, so we shall see.


Maternity clothes: No real maternity pants yet, but I did get a Bella Band for Christmas and it is AMAZING. 

Stretch marks: No siree.

Sleep: I have nights where I toss and turn and nights where I don't even move or wake up.  Its a good mix right now.

Best moment last week: Hitting double digit weeks!

Movement: Nada.

Food cravings: My horizons are broadening, BUT I am starting to crave greasy foods.  GASP I know.  For this health nut it is cravy to even think about pizza 4 days a week, but alas I am.  Am I caving for the craving?  No not really because I still have control of what I eat, regardless if I want it or not, and don't want to be the size of Ellie from the ICE AGE movies.



Belly Button in or out: In!  I did take out my belly button ring and m belly looks NAKED!!


What I miss: Still loving it ALL!!!


What I am looking forward to: NO MORE BLOAT!!!

Milestones: Busy busy few weeks for Baby F.  (That makes me very hungry as he/she is growing big and strong!

How is daddy?  He is loving the new size of my every growing ever SORE chest!!!  He has been telling me how great I look!  Although, I don't feel like it, I know that he believes it and it puts a little pep in my step.


HAVE A GREAT FIRST DAY OF 2010!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!! YAY 10 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on double digits! Love that Clint is digging your beautifully preggo bod!! :) I hope the yackies are on their way out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year!! Hooray for 10 weeks, you're almost thru the first trimester! Awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete