Friday, December 7, 2012

Apples and dancing

Well Happy Friday to y'all!!  I am glad it is Friday!  Who can have a bad day on a Friday, right?!

Yesterday, I woke up with Restless legs which was quite irritating because it was 5am!  I got up and had my cup of coffee and did my computer ritual, read my She Reads Truth for the day, told Clint bye when he left for work.  At 6:20, I decided to go ahead and start my run for the day.  I was planning on 7 miles, but I decided to run until Ava woke up.  Well, I decided to call it at 9 miles and 5 minutes later Ava FINALLY woke up!  Sheesh kid, you are sleeping the day away waking up at 8am!! 

I got her breakfast and jumped in the shower before making my own breakfast.  I had a dental cleaning at 10:30, so we got all dressed and headed out to the dentist office!

My aunt works there, so it was fun getting to see her at work!  Ava, sat in my lap and played with toys the whole time!  She is such a great kid!!



We stopped at Kroger for some organic apples and bananas and ground turkey meat for supper, got gas and then headed home. 
It was lunch time for sure!  I made a salad of kale, carrots, a morningstar black bean burger, bell peppers, pickles( yes pickles) and a smidge of bbq sauce as dressing! I love bbq sauce!  I could drink it through a straw, y'all!

Ava and I share the salad while watching Scooby Doo.
Shortly after I went down to the kitchen to grab an apple.  I took 1 bite, 1 and asked Ava if she wanted a bite too.  That was the first and LAST bite I had!  She wouldn't share! 


Stingy apple taker!!

I guess there are worse things than your toddler stealing your organic apple, but hey I wanted that apple! Oh well right!

Clint got home and we did our typical "catch up on DVR shows" afternoon until it was time to start supper. 

I picked up hormone free ground turkey meat because I had some leftover pasta sauce in the fridge that needed to be used. 

We had a simple but fantastic supper of pasta, salads, and garlic toast!  YUM!

 
Daddy/daughter dancing is a frequent thing in our house!

Off to get some work done!  Have a great day and I'll see ya soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment