-Sunday after church-Clint's dad's house and then straight to his aunt's for food and gift exchange
-Christmas Eve-Clint's gramma's house for his mom's side of the family food and gift giving
-Christmas morning-home for our family gift opening and homemade cinnamon rolls. We started this tradition 2 years ago.
-Christmas day afternoon-my side of the family for food and gifts
-Day after Christmas morning-back to my parent's house for breakfast and gifts. My dad, brother and sister in law are working Christmas day, so we wanted to wait and open presents with them.
Whew!!! That is a hectic Christmas schedule! I am so excited!! Especially to see Ava open presents!!
Well, on to the recap of our Thursday...
I got up and ran 7 miles in 62:30minutes. I finished mere seconds after Ava woke up! Perfect timing.
I got her breakfast and went to shower and get ready for the day.
We had to go to the office to clean and my trusty helper did not disappoint!
Sweeping her little heart out!
After we cleaned, we went to pick up my mom and then to get my sister at work.
Charming Charlie's was again on the to do for the day. We had a coupon that we got last week that expired in the next few days, so we HAD to go use it!
Singing in to the belts.
She picked up this sparkly green CONTACT CASE and loved it! WE couldn't deny her. I just gave the little contact holder from inside to my sis and we put change in it for her. She loved it!
We headed to Home Depot to pick up a present for Clint and Ava decided to start "hiding" from KeeKee(my sis).
I love that they think they can't be seen! So fun!
We were all starving by then, so we decided on Chik Fil A! Yum!! Love that place.
Instead of eating her grilled chicken nuggets, she shared my grilled chicken sandwich. Well, of course!
I had to make a quick stop in to Kroger for some vitamin C filled produce.
Clint started feeling puny yesterday morning, so what did I do?
Juiced!! I juiced him 3 oranges, 2 carrots, a few bunches of broccoli and 1/4 a grapefruit! Vitamin C overload!!
Supper last night was chicken sausages from Trader Joe's, salad and Red Beans and rice.
We lounged on the couch the rest of the night watching
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!
It is not Christmas unless I get to watch that movie!
Well, of to get some work done! Have a great day and I'll see ya soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment