Friday, December 14, 2012

Girl day!

Happy Friday!!
Yesterday was a memorable day for me!! I made a goal to run 1000 miles in 2012 and I made my goal yesterday!!!!!
I am so proud of myself!! Actually I have time left to go over the goal!!

After that, Ava and I got ready, I mailed our Christmas cards, got gas and then picked up my sister in law.
We went to get my mom and sister for a day of shopping!
Charming Charlie's was first! It is my favorite accessories store!! Everything is color coded! Shiny and sparkly!! Love!!! You get a basket and go to town!
Give a toddler a basket in a jewelry store and she becomes a shopping monster! I had to teach her we ONLY put stuff in our basket that mama gives you!
We were in there a while let me tell ya haha!!

We ran in to Barnes and Noble and I sneakily got my sister in law a gift card for my mom. I love sneaky Christmas shopping!

Panera Bread was next! Yippee!!
Ava and I got a pick 2 of plain utterly sandwich and the Apple Fuji salad! Plenty for us with some to take home!

Kohls was last on the list. After grabbing a gift for Clint, Ava and I went and sat down up front to wait on my shopping maniac family! They would shop for hours on end! I have about a 3 hour window!! It was over!
We finally got home about 20 minutes before Clint and we rested!!

Supper was biscuits, eggs, sausage and I made up some scratch sausage balls for after dinner snacks/breakfast with the extra sausage! So easy and less ingredients than bisquick!!

Well, work needs to get to getting done!! Have a great day and I'll see ya soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment