I hope y'alls weekend was full of fun and family sprinkled with all sorts of other things!
Our Saturday started with me running 8 miles! Great way to start!!
We all ate breakfast and got ready and headed to Opry Mills outlet mall. It took us about 15 minutes to get off the interstate and get parked! It was busy but I enjoy it! It feels so Christmasy when so many people are out and about shopping!
We got a couple of odds and ends and our ornament for the year. Do y'all know the kiosks that have ornaments that can be written on, well Clint and I started getting one every Christmas since we have been engaged. Ava has her very first Christmas one and they keep adding up. It is a fun way to see how things have changed each year!
Distraction while I check out with a small Christmas gift for Ava.
Peeking in Cinderella's castle
People watching!!
We came home and did NOTHING but lay around the rest of the afternoon. I knew I had Sunday to clean house and the house was just lived in, not dirty, so I decided to call it a "no-cleanin day."
She had made lasagna, garlic bread, salads and different cookies. It was soo yummy!!
We chatted for a long time and they rented BRAVE for Ava to watch. It ended up being just background noise because we were all talking and Ava was playing with the 115lb Thor!
We are going to try and swap houses every 4-6 weeks from now and and try to get together more.
Sunday, my hamstring was a little sore, so I only ran 3 miles and did a little bodyrock workout.
I put some Pillsbury cinnamon rolls in the oven for Ava and Clint and then cleaned the kitchen and emptied the dishwasher.
So good to get productive!
We all got ready and headed to church on a rainy Sunday. The sermon was good, but Ava was not in the whispering mood at all!! Once during the Lord's Supper, she saw my uncle Robert serving and she said, "there's ra-ra!!" Not once but TWICE!! We tried to tell her "quiet", but it was hard when you are giggling!!
We substituted as her teachers for Sunday School class. Whew there are some TAZMANIAN DEVILS in there!
Ava and Isaac.
Lunch was at my parent's. Meat chili and white chicken chili. Grilled cheese, tortilla chips and nacho cheese. She also made brownies and chocolate chip cookies. We were very happy campers leaving! Especially with LEFTOVERS for supper!!We came home and I "tried" to nap and then when that wasn't going to work I got up to make bread. (It did not rise!! Crap. I'll just have to make another loaf tomorrow)
I folded laundry, put away summer clothes and put away Ava's clothes. Ava was watching Cinderella, so after I finished my chores, I curled up in the recliner with her and we watched the rest! The lights were off except for the Christmas tree and the mantle lights. It was such a special time for me!!
For some pure Monday enjoyment!
Have a great day and I'll see ya soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment