Monday, December 17, 2012

Weekend update

Hey there. Monday is here!! The weekend went by too fast!

Let's start off with a picture of my sweet toddler!  Being a toddler is EXHAUSTING!!



Saturday I got up and knocked out 8 miles on the treadmill before Clint and Ava were up and about. 
We all got ready to run some quick errands. 
Target!

"Mama, you wanna read?"

Well, of course!

We left Target and headed to Lowe's.  Clint is making Pekka a doghouse.  He won a gift card from work to Lowe's so why not by the wood for the doghouse with it?!
First, we had to peruse the Christmas section and turn on every dancing animal, snowman, Christmasy thingy to see how they looked dancing.

Next, LUMBER.
"How bout this daddy?"
"I'll get it."

We came home and I cleaned and rearranged while they went down to the garage and started on the house. 

We left shortly after to go have smoked brisket, coleslaw, baked beans, and pie at our dear friend's mom's house.  They were up for the weekend, so we had to go visit! 

Ava and Zoey (16months) are the same height and size and had a blast running around the house and playing. 
They are coming over to our house tomorrow for some more play action!!

Sunday morning I got up and made some brownies and gingerbread cake from Trader Joe's for our Sunday school class refreshments.  When that was done, I hopped on the treadmill and knocked out another 8.25 miles!  Having such great runs lately!

I got Ava breakfast, Clint was up.  Time for a shower!!
We got ready and headed to church.  Good stuff!!

Lunch was with my family at Fazoli's.  I indulged and Ava and I split a piece of pizza and had their breadsticks!  Holy yum on the butter and garlic breadsticks!  I wanted to eat my weight in them, but settled at 2!

We ran in to Toys R Us and sneakily bought Ava some new bath toys.
Made one more stop and then headed home! 

Yesterday, was a lazy afternoon!  We all laid around and just relished in the day. I made some bread in the bread machine and we fended for food when we wanted it. 
Family time in pajamas is where it is at!!

I hope y'all had a good weekend!  About time for lunch!  Good thing, because I am starving! 
See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment