Good morning! I hope your weekend was fantastic! Our's was and the weather was crazy warm for the first weekend of December!
I got up Saturday morning and ran a wonderful 7 miles. We got ready and went to the town Christmas parade.
We staked our claim at the head of the parade and waited on it to start! Anticipation, baby!
Firetrucks! We have a special place in our hearts, my dad and brother are Nashville Firemen.
The Dwarf horses seemed to be Ava's favorite. She was so excited she jumped up and down when she saw them!
Of course, there were tractors.
Watching and waving.
Look at all of this candy they threw at us!! More than what she got at Halloween!!
We came home and played outside for a bit.
Then it was time to go inside and watch Alabama beat Georgia in th BCS game! And that they did!!
Finally naptime conquered!
Supper for white chicken chili for Clint and I had some leftover "regular" chili that needed to be eaten. I made some skillet cornbread, almost burned down the house and relaxed the rest of the night!
Sunday I got up before the other two and ran another 7 miles before getting ready for church! Whew, I am getting great runs in lately! 30 miles last week!
Church was as always a breath of fresh air for the week!
Then we headed to Olive Garden with my family for lunch!
YUM! Breadsticks, salad and Ava and I shared a Kid's cheese pizza! Love that I can share food with my toddler!!
The rest of the afternoon was lazy town! Ava napped for 2 hours, I put bread together in the bread machine and laid on the couch and read. Clint watched football! Wonderful afternoon!
Supper was Y.O.Y.O(you're own your own) since lunch was heavier than usual.
We finished the night with The WALKING DEAD mid-season finale. Oh man that was a good one!! Some things totally threw me for a loop!! Guess we have to wait until February!
Well, work needs to be done! Have a great day and see ya soon!








No comments:
Post a Comment