Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas get together

Hi!  Middle of the week y'all!  Yay!  How was y'all's Tuesday?!  Ours was busy but great!!

I got up and started laundry and got my grocery list together.  I started cleaning the house a little and then decided to start my run.  Ava woke up about a mile in, so I got off and went and got her and fixed her breakfast.  I turned on Cinderella in the bonus room while I jumped back on the treadmill.
Total of 8.37miles!  Oh yeah! Good stuff!

I finished cleaning the house from top to bottom.....we were having guests later!

Time to get cleaned up for the day!  Ava is the only one I know who wants to eat an apple in the bathtub.  Who can deny that kid?!!


We headed to Kroger and got some produce and a few groceries for the rest of the week.  No grocery shopping next week! Because of all the shin-diggin!

After Kroger, we headed to Walmart to pick up one of my dear friends and her daughter.  They were going to our house to hang out for a while and then 2 more of our friends and another daughter were coming over for supper!

Waiting for Leigh and Zoey to get there!


We got home and had some lunch and put the groceries away.  I put the chili together and let it marry together for a good 2.5 hours.

We went up to the bonus room and played!

Not sure what is happening here!

Mary and Kate arrived and Rachel shortly after.  We fed the girls organic chicken nuggets and mac n cheese and then sent them off to play while we bowled up some chili and cornbread and caught up with each other!

After supper, we had Clint take our pictures and then we all played and laughed at the girls in the living room.
Perk of being home is getting in your jammies early!
Hugs all around!


Zoey LOVES to hug....anyone!

We had such a good time together!  Love these girls!!

Hope you have a great day! See ya soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment