Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cleaning and Balloon game

Hey there y'all!!  Yesterday was a good day for us!  I got up and had my coffee and a piece of toast and let that settle before I hopped on the treadmill.  I knocked out 8.25 miles(6 pee breaks interspersed! Thank God for a treadmill!) I did my 3000 club exercises of 60 pushups, 60 burpees(these are getting harder, not easier) and 200 crunches.

Ava woke up and I got her breakfast and settled while I started cleaning the house some.  A little bit later, I NEEDED a shower, so I took one and then ran Ava some bath water and then I folded some laundry while I watched her.

I cleaned the house, played with Ava, cleaned the house, played with Ava!  We only had to run one errand yesterday to pick up Pekka some dog food and then we were right back home. 

When Clint and Ava decorated the house for my birthday last week, we still have balloons around the house.  Let me tell ya, I don't care how old you are, but when there is a balloon being knocked around the room, you HAVE to hit it and try to keep it off the floor!  We had SO much fun playing "balloon" yesterday between cleaning the house. 

I had put one of the balloons up while Pekka was in the house for a bit because, well he attacks them and they pop! 

Ava tried to reach it, but couldn't and then she looked at me and said, "I'll use my seat!" I had to document this!

Seat is in place.

Ava is in place to reach up to get it.


Almost got it.


SUCCESS!!!

Clint got home and since the house was clean by then I could lounge on the couch with my favorite people!




Yogurt snack time for this girl!

Supper was one of my FAVORITES!
Homemade Hamburger Helper from Kristin over at Iowa Girl Eats.
You will NEVER use the box again!!!  Believe me!!!

Well, time to get to working!
See ya soon!

2 comments:

  1. so glad to hear you are still rocking those treadmill runs while preggo!!!!!!!

    maybe he (yes,i know it will be a boy) will be your future running partner!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job getting that run done! I can't even run a mile and it's very inspiring to hear accomplishments like this!

    ReplyDelete