It's Friday!! I hope y'all's week has gone well and if it hasn't it's almost over!!
If you weren't able to read Wednesday's post, head on over to see our NEWS!
Yesterday, I got up and had a small breakfast and some coffee, yay! I am now wanting it again! There were about 6 weeks where I couldn't stand the smell or thought of it!
I hopped on the treadmill and knocked out a about 5.5miles when Ava woke up. I got her breakfast and settled to watch Doc McStuffins and finished off a good 7 for the day.
I took a shower and had a smoothie that Clint had made for us before he left for work. He is so good at that! Especially when he puts veggies in and that is the only way I want to eat them these days.
It was one of my two days a month that I go clean the office where I work. I knocked that out in an hour and a half with my trusty helper, Ava.
Then I told her our next stop was a play date with one of my best friends and her three kiddos.
The kids played on the deck while we chatted at watched them. Because of Christmas and her kids being sick, we haven't seen them in like 6 weeks! It was a much needed playdate for them as much as the mamas.
If you weren't able to read Wednesday's post, head on over to see our NEWS!
Yesterday, I got up and had a small breakfast and some coffee, yay! I am now wanting it again! There were about 6 weeks where I couldn't stand the smell or thought of it!
I hopped on the treadmill and knocked out a about 5.5miles when Ava woke up. I got her breakfast and settled to watch Doc McStuffins and finished off a good 7 for the day.
I took a shower and had a smoothie that Clint had made for us before he left for work. He is so good at that! Especially when he puts veggies in and that is the only way I want to eat them these days.
It was one of my two days a month that I go clean the office where I work. I knocked that out in an hour and a half with my trusty helper, Ava.
Then I told her our next stop was a play date with one of my best friends and her three kiddos.
The kids played on the deck while we chatted at watched them. Because of Christmas and her kids being sick, we haven't seen them in like 6 weeks! It was a much needed playdate for them as much as the mamas.
We left around lunch time. I had packed us a lunch so we could eat while doing the rest of our errands.
I dropped of the water bill. A perk of a small town!
Then we stopped at the oil changing place to see if and how much the Murano was leaking oil.
There is a small leak, somewhere and they said we will need to take it to the dealer. Thankfully it isn't a big leak...yet!
Eating her lunch at the so not cleanest place in the world. What can you do, she was hungry!! ha
We got home and I put a load of laundry in the wash and put a "new to me" recipe of Herb Wheat bread in the bread machine. (It didn't look pretty, but it is pretty tasty!) Apparently, I was in the mood to bake. Ava and I whipped up some mixed berry wheat muffins to have for breakfast the next couple of days or for a snack. They turned out pretty darn good!
Clint got home and we chatted about the day and watched the DVR'ed Nashville from Wednesday night! Love that show and seeing and knowing where they shoot the scenes is so neat!
I still had to do my 3000 club exercises for the day, so Clint asked us to go down to the garage with him and have family workout time. I did 40 pushups, 40 burpees and 160 crunches. The top abs are the only ones I am working these days! I decided to try out the punching bag I got him for Christmas. That was fantastic! I had some pent up aggression from parts unknown. I did 3x10 sets single arm punches and then 3x50 double fast punches.
I headed up after I was done and started supper. I made home made cheese fries for Clint and roasted some sweet potato fries, kale and onion for me. I also grilled us some Chile Lime Turkey burgers from Trader Joe's. So yummy!!!
Well, I need to get to what I get paid to do!
Y'all have a great weekend and I'll talk soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment