Hey!
Good morning on this hump day!!
Yesterday was a good day for us!
I got up and ran 7.25 miles before Ava woke up!
She slept until 8:15, which is SUPER late for her!
I got her breakfast and got us both ready for a day of shopping with my mama!
My birthday is tomorrow...the big 31, so I asked my mama if we could just go shop together since I wasn't sure what I wanted. The drawback of having a birthday 3 weeks after Christmas when you get so much for Christmas!
It wasn't a draw back though!! I got what I wanted and needed although I won't GET it until tomorrow on my birthday.
We went to The Shoe Dept to look for some boots.
There was this really neat kid game/time consumer at The Shoe Dept and while my mama looked for her some shoes, Ava and I played on this thingy.
Our next stop was next door to Cato. I love strip mall shopping
First round of bags!
My prissy daughter walking the aisle!
We headed to Kohl's last and finished up some good shopping there. Kimber Ava's buddy for the trip got to ride in the stroller seat while she stood on the front end.
(no toddlers were hurt in this stunt!)
The weather channels were calling for some ice and freezing rain, so we cut our trip early without LUNCH and my mom dropped us off. I was starving when we when got home, so I made a quick lunch of tuna, chips, broccoli and mixed sour cream and salsa for a dip.
It hit the spot.
Clint got hom shortly after and we caught up on Revenge and Grey's Anatomy(so sad) from last week and then he worked out while I did my 3000 club exercises!
Supper was simple and good!
Grilled boneless pork chops
Baked sweet potato for me, regular potato for Clint
green beans
Bath time and more relaxing ended the night!
I did get up this morning and ran 3 miles and did my 3000 club exercises:
50 pushups, 35 burpees, 200 crunches
(all before 5am)!!
I feel so accomplished and proud of myself when I do that!!
Well, of to get some work done!
Have a great day and I'll see ya soon!
(p.s. My birthday is TOMORROW!!! YAY!)





No comments:
Post a Comment