I was bound and determined to get up and get in a few miles and do my 3000 club workout. 4am alarm went off and I had no idea what day it was! But I had told Clint last night that I was getting up and telling him so I'd do it. I indeed rolled out of bed and after a small apple, ran 3 miles and did 35 burpees, 45 pushups, and 130 crunches. I was so happy I did it!
Yesterday, we had a busy day, so I got up and ran 6 miles and ended up doing my 3000 club before supper.
We got ready and headed out for errands. Grocery shopping!
My partner in shopping! She is eating an apple while we shop and leading the way down the aisle.
"homey don't play that"
Sorry couldn't resist. I have NO idea why she fell asleep like this but her arms stayed like that until we got home!
We put up groceries and had lunch and then layed down and watched
We have in fact watched it like 4 times in the past 2 days. Such a cute movie.
Clint got home and we couldn't wait to take this picture!
Yep, that is right. The Ferrell family is expanding and will welcome a new baby around August 6th. (3 weeks after Clint's biirthday and 1 week after Ava's!!! Talk about a busy 3 weeks for me!)
We had our 10 week ultrasound and doc appt yesterday morning and all looks great. The baby was super wiggly and seeing that and the little heart beat beating makes your heart want to explode with love!
I had bad nausea and some morning sickness and extremely tired, but the past week has been great! I have continued to do my 30 miles a week in running and nothing has really changed on the exercise front. I am excited to see how long I can run with the baby. I didn't become a runner until after Ava was born. My doc has no problem with this at all if I am comfortable. The funny this I have gained 8lbs already. I was a little underweight and the baby and my body has caught me up I suppose!
We could not be more thrilled and excited about this baby. Ava is too funny. She runs around saying she's going to be a big sister. She also knows I have a baby in my belly, although at first she said
"mama has a baby in her butt" !
Oh dear child, yes the baby will be in my butt eventually when the pounds start adding up!
Well have a great day!!!
See ya soon!




yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAYAYAYAYA, congrats!
ReplyDelete