Monday, January 7, 2013

Ribs to apple pie

Monday morning yuck!  I didn't sleep well at ALL last night!  I was up every hour and had the ODDEST dream!  My alarm went off so I could get a couple miles in and I reset it for an extra hour!  I did get my 3000 club burpees, pushups and crunches in though!  So that's something!

Our weekend was low key and fabulous!  Saturday we got up and I was feeling lazy so I decided to run a little later and stay in my pajamas!  Clint decided he wanted to put some ribs on the smoker for supper so we made a quick trip to Food Lion and then back home. 

Ava helping Clint put a rub on the ribs.
I decided to run before lunch because my breakfast was fully digested and I had no time limit.  8.10 miles later and I was ready for a shower and lunch.

We lounged the rest of the day and I did some housework.  While Clint was downstairs working out, Ava and I were upstairs watching Sophia the First on Disney and I was reading. 
                                     Singing along with Sophia.
A little while later, I noticed how quiet Ava was.  She had konked out on the floor below the couch. 
Supper was stupendous. I had roasted onion, kale and sweet potato with my small amount of ribs and I put together a quick mac n cheese for Clint and Ava.

                   Listening to her Bible stories and singing away!
For dessert, I had an apple pie in the freezer that NEEDED to be eaten.  So we dug into that with some vanilla ice cream of course!!

Sunday was church and then lunch with my family at my parent's house.  Spaghetti, salad, homemade rolls. Yumm!!! 

Ava fell asleep on the way home, so I layed down in our bed with her and took a little siesta. 

I put the bread in the machine to make for the week and then put a load of laundry in to wash. 

After my food FINALLY digested 5 hours later, I got on the treadmill and cranked out 6 miles and then did my 3000 club exercises. 

Good way to end the day!!

Have a great Monday and I'll see ya soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment