Clint decided for the new year he wanted to create this "club" with our Facebook friends to help get him in shape and stay accountable.
For the month of January, you do 3000 of burpees, crunches, and pushups. Now you can split those up any way you want.
Yesterday was a good day in our world. I got up and read a little and let my toast digest. I put some laundry in and had .3 miles ran when Ava woke up. I went and got her and fixed her breakfast and then hopped back on the treadmill. I finished an easy 7 miles and did my 3000 club workout.
I finished cleaning the house and got a shower in for the day.
Ava, while I was cleaning the kitchen!
We got ready and all bundled up and went to my parent's house. My sister was going through all of her clothes and either keeping, giving to me, or giving away. I layed on her bed and said yes or no. It was the easiest shopping EVER! I even got to eat lunch haha. I came home with 2 sacks and 2 pair of boots. Not bad, not bad.
The sun was bright and we couldn't find her sunglasses.
We stopped at Dollar General to pick up a few things and Ava had just went to sleep on the way there and slept in my arms the entire way through the store. Talk about an arm workout!
We came home and Clint came home shortly after. We lounged on the couch and watched some tv and then Clint went downstairs to workout while I made supper. Cajun rice and baked fries. It hit the spot!!
After a week of having his new bed since Christmas, Pekka finally realized it is his!
After supper, it was bath time. Lots of fun is had at bath time! My sis got Ava some bathtub "paints" and her and Clint had a blast writing on the tub!
All in all it was a splendid day!
Have a great weekend and I'll see ya soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment