Hidey-ho!! As the week is drawing to a close, a new week is beginning in Baby F's life!!! Here. We. Go.
How far along? 18ish
How big is baby? Average size: 5.6 inches, 6.7 oz. A glorious Sweet TATA!!!
What is baby doing this week? thebump.com says "Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon."
What is going on in mama? Babyzone.com says "By now you're feeling your baby-to-be wiggle inside you. The excitement surrounding her first movements will probably help you forget some of your pregnancy woes. As your tummy continues to expand you may notice stretch marks and have itchy skin. Your back will ache as your body adjusts to its new alignment. Thankfully, nausea is mostly likely a distant memory."
I am definatley growing that's for sure. The women who didn't know I was pregnant at my gym, were in full comment force this week. Apparently, I got pregnant overnight! Whoo-hoo no more chubby monkey!
Symptoms: Non to speak of that are significant.
Total weight gain: Not sure yet. I will find out at our next appt. I am expected a growth spurt on the scale though, since last visit stayed the same as the appt. before.
Maternity clothes: They ones I ordered last week will be here TOMORROW!! SO excited!
Sleep: I had my first night of pregnant insomnia last night. It's weird because I can usually fall asleep if I lay still long enough ANYWHERE!
Best moment last week: Drum roll please........I felt the baby. Last Friday, I was at a health council mtg and I felt this light thump 3 times. I wasn't sure and didn't want to get my hopes up, but I told Clint. You hear that it feels like flutters. What the Heck does a flutter feel like?!?! My personal experience description would be You know when you get an itch in the roof of your mouth that you can't find or scratch. Think about that inside your belly! It is the weirdest and most AMAZING feeling!!!
Movement: YES!!!!
Cravings: No new ones this week really. I'm pretty much a creature of habit!
Belly Button in or out: Still in! Going to the shallow end of the pool though!
What I miss: Nada this week! It's too amazing of an experience to miss anything
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my 3 best friends this weekend. One of them is getting married in April and I am in the wedding!! EEEK!!!! Our next appt!! Gender reveal!! Having Clint feel the baby!
Milestones: Finally feeling Baby F move!
How is daddy? Literally counting down hours until we find out the sex next Thursday!
Ohmygoodness you LUCKY DUCK! I am SO EXCITED that you felt the baby move!!! Anxiously awaiting that moment myself.
ReplyDeleteWow. I'm so happy for you :) What a week.
Oh - so awesome that you felt the baby for the first time!!! So glad to hear that things are going well - and don't worry about the weight gain!!
ReplyDeleteAgreed...LUCKY DUCK!! Anxiously awaiting here as well :).
ReplyDeleteI understand about "full force comments". I had high schoolers telling me I was "ballooning overnight". LOL.
how exciting! yay! You have a beautiful baby inside of you that is moving and growing like crazy!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your pregnancy and have fun finding out the sex! :)
ReplyDeleteICLW