Yay for FRIDAY!
This week is Ovah!!
Any big plans this weekend?
The weather here in Nashville is supposed to be in the 80's this weekend! In the words of Pauly D, "oh yeaaaaaaaa!!"
Yesterday, at the gym, I did in fact decide to run instead of doing the trusty ole Ellipticaller! But it wasn't my best run. I never seemed to get my "running legs". I trucked along for my 4.5 miles for 45 minutes at an easy 10 minute mile pace, but sheesh I have definitely had better runs. Eh, some are better than others right?! Its those not so good runs that make you appreciate the good ones!
I am going to hold off on running today and lift weights. I want my running legs to be fresh for my 10 miles in the morning!!!
Working out today??
Sleep training Night 2:
We followed our plan of Clint putting her "night" diaper on and me nursing her until she was almost asleep. We creeped into her room and loved on her a second before putting her in her crib. We left and shut the door and Ava started crying. We were prepared with who was going which interval and had set ourselves up for the "worst case" scenario. I looked at the clock and it was 8:05. Her crying stopped at 8:09pm!
4 minutes!!! I looked at Clint and said "no way!" He said, "should I go peak and see if she is asleep?" I said, "no, she could be tricking you. Let's wait and see!" We never heard a peep! ALL NIGHT!!! I know! She woke up at 4:10am. I was already up fixing coffee and my breakfast and thought I would wait her out and listen to what her "cry" sounded like. It took about 15 minutes for her cry to be the "hungry" cry and I went in to get her. I am so proud of her. Ava has NEVER slept that long before. But boy let me tell you, my boobs were HUGE! I pumped some before I went in her room to get her because they were so full. And I still had enough leftover to fill her belly! NICE!!!!
I know that sleep training is a topic that can become a heated debate among parents, but I am chalking this up to being extremely lucky in how Sleep training is going. I am NOT going to take advantage of this! I wish all parents this much luck in sleep training. However, they choose to do it. Ava is such a good, happy baby and is definitely SPOILING her parents because I already know that if we are blessed with another child, that baby will not be as "good and easy" as Ava is. I am setting myself up for a HELLION! hhahahaha.
Were you or your kids "angels or demons" as babies????
Have a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment