Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday!

Good Friday means two things to me.
1.Yay it is Friday and the end of the work week.  Plus, no more Saturday working for a while!  Yippee skippy!
2. Good Friday!  Wikipedia says "Good Friday is a religious holiday observed primarily by Christians commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death atCalvary. The holiday is observed during Holy Week as part of the Paschal Triduum on the Friday preceding Easter Sunday, and may coincide with the Jewish observance of Passover. It is also known as Holy FridayGreat Friday or Easter Friday,[3] though the latter normally refers to the Friday in Easter week."


Do you celebrate Easter for Easter or for a religious reason?
We are Christian and do celebrate Christ's death and resurrection. 



I have been SLACKING in the lifting dept, seriously.  This running, I love, but I need to get back into lifting.  I eased back into arms and abs yesterday with:
Pushups
Planks
Bicep Curls
Shoulder press
Chest press
Knee crunches 
Bicycles
My abs are S.O.R.E.  I love that!  Being sore hurts so GOOD!
I also did pyramid speedwork for 5.5miles on the treadmill in 49:44min. Pyramids definitely take away the monotony of the "dreadmill" as well as make the time whiz on by. Sweating buckets was the name of the run though. Love it!


What are your plans for Easter??
Our Easter Sunday is jam packed.
Tentative schedule:
Church
Lunch at my parentals with my side of the fam.
Early supper (3:3-/4pmish) with Clint's mom and brother's fam in Bowling Green.  
Holidays are SO STRESSFUL for me(us).  I feel like they are not relaxing in the least bit trying to fit everyone so as not to hurt feelings.
We need to figure out how to make holidays special for OUR little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment