Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Overdue recap!



Apparently I have taken I small hiatus from blogging.  Oh well, I have thoroughly enjoyed the past few days and the weekend was wonderful.  Here are some pictures to recap the past days missed.

Ava watching her daddy play softball Friday night in my brother's girlfriend's lap.

Clint sprinting to 1st base.



Me and Ava waiting on Clint after the game.


Saturday morning breakfast on the back deck.

The Easter bunny hopped over to visit Ava.

All dressed up for church Easter morning.

Clint and Ava dressed up for church.

Cat nap on the way to my parent's house for lunch after church.

Mamaw Neese (Clint's mom) giving Ava her Easter basket.

Ava's 1st Egg hunt in my BIL/SIL's basement.(rain didn't permit an outside hunt)

How was your Easter?
3 more sleeps until my 1st half marathon. Totally ready!
Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Ava is GORG =) And Mama is looking good too!
    I ALMOST got Hailey that bucket for her easter basket... and speaking of us having the same taste, is your kid growing out of the carrier yet? Hailey is tipping the scale at 20lbs! The doctor (which I already knew) was all "she's probably ready for a bigger car seat" LOL No kidding.
    Anyway... I am glad everything is well!

    ReplyDelete