Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Interrupting the regularly scheduled posting....

Three years ago today, April 12th 2008, Clint and I got MARRIED!!!!



It has been the best three years of my life!
Has it been perfect?  Are you kidding, me no, but PRETTY DARN CLOSE!  
Is our relationship perfect?  NADA, but about 90% of the time it is.  
Do we fight/spat? DUH! but once we are done with whatever,(usually stupid) it is over with.
Have I grew more in love with Clint?  Abso-freaking-lutely.
He is perfect for me, flaws and all.  He makes me a better person.  Three years is just a smidge of the years that I plan on enslaving spending my life with him.  
He is my best friend.
He is the best Father.
I.LOVE.HIM!
Three years of love......and this is what has come of it......



6 comments:

  1. AWWH! happy anniversary! you should do a post on your history, like when / where you met, when he proposed, etc. :)

    the video said "error try again later" so i'll have to see it later but i bet it's cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary!!!!
    tooooooooo cute about ava! will have to send you a link to an identical video with M!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I love this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is great. Happy Anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! And what a beautiful girl you made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anni!!! Sounds like it was lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete