Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend recap Monday!

Ok, Morning....let's get to business!
Friday:
-Work
-Ran 3.5 miles @work.(this is so convenient some days)
-Did a little body weight circuit:
10 pushups
10sec plank
Repeat 1x
Fire hydrants
Donkey kicks
Repeat all 3 more x's

-Home to relax with Clint and Ava.  We were going to run some errands, but they both fell asleep before we left. We ended up going to Subway for supper and coming back home to watch The Switch with Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman.  Pretty cute and funny movie.

Saturday:
-6am 8 mile run with my running bud Eva.  Very good run.  Very cold morning.  Hands were FROZEN!!!  I talked myself out of wearing my gloves when I walked out of the house.....IDIOT!
-9-2pm-work =(
-Home to two beautiful faces.
-I cooked supper while Clint played with Ava.  We watched The Fighter with Mark (Marky Mark) Wahlberg and Christian Bale.  I really liked this movie.  I got so into it! I think because it is based on a true story it intrigued me!

Sunday:
-Church
-Home Depot to buy a new dryer.(bless our dryer's little heart.  It takes 2, yes 2 cycles to dry a load of laundry which means double the time for mama to do laundry!)  I am so excited to get a new one!  We also bought a new Dishwasher!!!  All of our big house appliances are replaced now!!!!  I marked that off our "realistic things to do to and for the house" list.
Do you have one of those lists?  Improvements that should/need to be made??
-Laundry
-Running after Ava.(that sister needs baby KNEE PADS! I wonder if they make those. Her poor knees after gettin to gettin on the floor end up being all red!)
-I cleaned Ava's room.  It is amazing that she is only 8 months old and I am having to clean her room!! While I did this, I corraled Ava in there with me while Clint trimmed bushes and shrubs outside.
-After this, we did nothing for the rest of the night!


How was your weekend???
Have a good or pretty good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment