Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend recap Monday!

Well, hellloooooo!!

How are you this Monday morning? Ugh, yet again a work week begins!

Friday recap.
I changed my long run from Saturday morning to Friday morning.  It was supposed to be rainy and cold Saturday morning and those are two things I DO NOT like, let alone run in.  So my running buddy and I set out on this adorable subdivision at 5am Friday morning.  It was a great temperature and the sunrise was gorgeous, but about 7.5 miles in it started to sprinkle.  It continued to steadily rain throughout the rest of our run.
10.15 miles in 1:45 min all before work.  That feels good!

I worked and then went home to get ready for some shopping for an Easter dress.  I got two dresses for $35. SCORE!!  Then sushi with some friends of ours!  It was so good!

Saturday recap.
Exercise rest day.
For my work we aquired a booth at a kids expo and it was to be from 10-7pm.  I got there at 8 to help my boss set things up.  I was so bummed because it would be ALL day without seeing Clint and Ava!  I went to our Murano about 12pm to pump(gotta love a car charger!) and all of a sudden Clint walks around the back of the car!!!  Him and Ava came to surprise me!  I can not describe how happy and loved I felt!  I got to spend a good 45 min with them before I had to go back inside!  To my surprise again around 3pm my boss told me to go ahead and leave early.  Seriously? NO ARGUMENT HERE!!!  So excited!!  I got home and we went and got some Mexican food and ice cream!  Perfect dinner if you ask me!

Sunday recap.
Church.
Exercise rest day! Why not right?!
Grocery shopping for the week.
Lunch was fabulous.  We got the grill out!  It was gorgeous outside.  Clint and Ava grilled steaks for him and me a salmon burger while I made salads and heated up a baguette roll.  Delicious!
I did some laundry.  We played with Ava.  Then is it was off to the Bridgestone Arena, downtown Nashville for the Predators playoff game against the Anaheim Ducks.  We parked across the river and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine and walked across the bridge.
Playoffs games are ridiculous and super loud.  Our daughter fell asleep after the 2rd period and slept until the end.  She slept through two goals!!! The volume and vibration in that place could wake the dead, but not sweet Snook!  She held on to that sleep like a champ!

How was your weekend?
Exercising today?
I have 5 miles to do(want to do).  I think I might take off outside at the gym while Clint lifts and Ava is taken care of in kiddie care.  It is supposed to be really pretty out.  I hate to miss an opportunity outside when it is so pretty!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment