I am alive!!
Our work has been moving buildings and setting up into a brand new building for the last few weeks and I JUST got my internet in my brand new office with WINDOWS!! Can I tell you how wonderful it is to have windows?!?! My day is so much more enjoyable at work since I can actually SEE what is going on outside. I didn't realize how unhappy I was in my closet office until I got the new one!
So I am back to blogging! YAY!!! I wasn't even able to check my Google Reader. I do that at work, because let's face it I just DO NOT have time when I am not at work! I think at one point I have over 2000 unread posts!! How overwhelming, so I did the only thing I knew I could do and feel ok with it and that was MARK AS READ!!! I am sorry I did not read all of your posts, but I would have to read blogs constantly for DAYS just to catch up.
In other news, Ava took her 1st steps(2) at the GYM!! I was thrilled! SHE IS MY DAUGHTER! Not that I was questioning it! I was there after all! Clint didn't see it, he missed it by a minute, but she took 2 more for him the next day! Although, she has taken those steps, she still hasn't figured out she can do it. Oh well, I am in NO HURRY for her to start prancing around.
Prancing=mama and daddy chasing!
My running has been pretty good with an arm workout scattered here and there. Well this week, I decided to get back into a solid running AND weights routine. I have been spot on all week so far and I am sore. I have MISSED BEING SORE!
I also decided to challenge myself to do 2 things each day.
1)Pray! I have been super slacking in conversing with God.
2)50 pushups a day. Either all at once or scattered, but 50 total.
So far so good!
How have you been?
I will get back to reading blogs and commenting today!
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment