Happy Hump day in Blogland!
How are y'all?
I didn't make it to the gym Monday night. It was either the gym or groceries. Plus I couldn't leave the groceries in my 102 degree Murano for an hour. So, groceries won!
I did save $58 at Kroger though! Oh yea!
Yesterday, was my day off. I dropped Ava off at my parent's at 6am and went for a run on their road. They have a great road to run on.
8 miles in 1:10ish minutes. That last mile though was a toughy. But I was bound and determined to finish the 8 I had planned.
I went home to clean the house and shower and then went back to my parent's house to pick up my mom and Ava. During the school year, my mom and Ava go to a Tuesday morning bible class with some ladies at church. Yesterday, was a potluck lunch for the class and I decided to go with them. It was a hodge podge of food of course, but it was neat to see the little older ladies doting on Ava!
After lunch, we all went on our next errand. I had a much needed dental cleaning. My aunt works at my dentist office and she showed Ava off at the office. Needless to say she was very well spoiled yesterday.
When we go home Ava had a much needed nap and I devoured some peanut butter! With more running, I crave the PB like no other. My body seems to want fat.
Can you tell when your body needs something in the disguise of a craving?
In other news, I bet you are wondering why this post is named "Special Moment?!"
Well, this happened!
She is now mobile and everywhere. It was a light bulb moment that she decided to leave the ottoman and toddle on by herself. Our baby is growing up so fast!!!
Have a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment