Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend recap Monday!

Hidey!
I hope you had a great weekend.  Our's was busy as usual and flew by.
Friday night was Clint's last softball games of the season before tournaments.  It was crazy hot and then it started to POUR down rain.  Thankfully, it was toward the end of his second game, but the walk to the car was a wet one! Plus, I forgot to take the dirtyyyy diaper with me that I had changed when we got to the park.  Needless to say, rain=no windows down to air out the car!

Saturday, was busy.  Gym time!  I have had sinus crud the past few days, but struggled through 5 miles on the tread and 20 minutes of sauna time while Clint played wallyball.  We were meeting Clint's dad and girlfriend at Genghis Grill at 12:30, so we had about an hour to kill.  To the mall it is.  Ava pushed her stroller the entire walk in the mall.  That is a fat for those little legs.  We tried to get her to ride in the stroller, but she was bound and determined. Lunch was great and then we hit up Maggie Moo's for ice cream. Wow, that was good.  We then went home because our daughter was a cranky pants McGee.  She has 3 teeth that have broke through and bless her heart is not her happy self, well until she gets orajel!

Sunday, was busy. Church and then lunch at my parent's house to celebrate my brother's birthday and Clint's as well.  (His is today!)  We lounged at my parent's pool for a bit and then took Ava home. There was a MUCH needed nap in her future!  We just lounged around the house and I picked up the house some.  My best friend dropped by to return some things they had borrowed and told us for Ava's birthday she wants to give us her 1 year pictures!  We were going to get her to do them for a fee. She is an amazing photographer!  But she decided she wanted to do this for us and Ava.  I was so overwhelmed, I teared up!  

Today is Clint's birthday. Of course his presents are shipped but probably won't get here today, ugh!  Ava and I made him a card. She COLORED!  (It made his morning.) I made him pancakes before he left for work, which are his fave!  Tonight, I will make supper of steak(for him), salad, and baked potato.  Chocolate eclair is for dessert. Easy, but oh so good.  I had planned on running at the gym this afternoon, but I don't know if that will happen since I need to go to the grocery store and make supper and his dessert.  We shall see.  I really want to run, but you know how plans don't always work out.  I did do weights this morning.
15lb DBs-Straight leg deadlifts 2x10
15lb DBs-Bicep curls into shoulder presses 2x10
15lb DBs- Single leg deadlifts 2x10
1-15lb DB-Front raises 2x10
BW-Single leg sits to bench 2x10/leg
50 pushups.
I made a promise to myself that I would make an effort to pray each day and do 50 total pushups.  I have been praying everyday, but I have missed one day of pushups!  Pretty good so far!

How was your weekend??
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment