Monday morning, ugh!
I hope you had a great weekend! Our's flew by of course.
Friday
When I got home from work we decided that it would be the only good time we could go out and get Ava's birthday presents. So off to Toys R Us we went. I was worried about Ava seeing her presents( silly, I know, but I guarantee she would have knew it was for her). Well, to our luck she fell asleep on the way to the TRU and slept the entire time during the shopping! SCORE!
Then it was off to O'Charley's to eat supper. I gave Clint 4 supper options. Why 4? I had coupons for those 4!!!! Why spend full price when you don't have to right?! RIGHT!
Saturday
I got up and Clint watched Ava so I could get an hour run in before it got too hot.
I did 7 miles in 1:01! I was pretty excited and pretty sweaty when I got back! I had to be at work by 10, but I needed to do a Publix run beforehand. Buy 1 get 1 deals, with coupons is where it is at!
Oh and another little couponin tip....ask the store what competitor coupons they accept. My Publix takes Kroger coupons. I worked until about 2 and then went home to love on the family!
I was just about to put a young chicken in the oven for supper, when I got a call from my brother. He wanted us to meet him and his girlfriend at church at 6:30pm. Ok, I guess we aren't having chicken. I had an idea of what was going on, but didn't come out and ask.
My brother took his g/f to Chattanooga for the day and PROPOSED! All of the fam met at church for cake and to celebrate! I am so excited for him and M. She is a good one I tell ya.
Sunday
Well, since I wasn't able to cook the chicken Saturday night and I was up I decided to go ahead and cook it. Especially before it got hot. We went to church and came home for pulled chicken sandwiches. They were de.li.cios!
Clint went to meet some friends to play Wallyball, so Ava and I went to my parent's pool. I got to do a little ray soaking up and reading while my sister played in the pool with Ava. Then I took over. She was a little raisin by the time we left. But she had a great nap after haha!
All in all it was a great weekend that went too fast.
This week will be hectic with work, getting in my workouts, and prepping for Ava's birthday party for Saturday. Weeeeeee!
Are you working out today?
I'll try and do some weigths at work in some spare time. We are going to the gym after work and I hope to get at least 4 miles, if not 5 in. Depends on how long Clint's workout is. (I hate having him wait on me!) Any one else like that?
Did you have a great weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment