Friday, July 29, 2011

Without a plan I am lost!

It's Friday, weeeeee!
Another work is almost in the books. 
Have you had a great and productive week?
I have been busy busy.
Ava's birthday party is tomorrow and her birthday is Sunday!
1 year old! Sheesh, lady!  Slow down!

A little recap of the past few days:
Wednesday was work. I got in a quick kettlebell workout in between patients. (Gotta use your time wisely!)
20lb KB Swings 2x20
20lb KB Single leg deadlifts 2x10/leg
17lb KB Lateral lunge into single arm shoulder press 2x10/side
17lb Russian ab twists 2x30

My traps were sorrre yesterday!
Instead of going to the gym, we decided to take Ava to my parent's pool.  I thought, "hey I can run home after." My parents live 3.8 miles or so away.  Looking at the temp and seeing it was still 96 degrees at 6pm, I decided I am not stupid and I can just not run! Best decision!

Yesterday was a busy day!!  Work, lunch meeting with the local franchise owner of the the super fun and healthy Freshii. If one is close you have to go, like NOW!!!
I made a quick trip to GNC for Fenugreek. (If you are breastfeeding or going to, check this out! It has helped me immensely!)
I had my shopping lists, coupons, and errands all laid out. Clint dropped Ava and me off at the gym while he went to get a haircut. Sidenote, I LOVE a fresh haircut on him. OMG!
He said he would text me when he got in the chair and I would have about 20 minutes after that. 
EEEEEK!
I gotta get on it.
I did a tempo run of 4 miles in 34:28 min! Pretty good!
I went and did a quick rinse off and change and then we were off.
CVS.
Hobby Lobby.
Panera Bread
Walmart.
Whew. 
I have a few last minute things to pick up for the party tomorrow, but in all most everything has been bought and is ready to be made or decorated.

Many pictures will be taken don't worry!
Any big plans this weekend??
Have a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment