Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tuesday happenings

Well Hello there!
Mid-week! 
Ava and I had a good day yesterday with fun happenings.
We woke up and I got Ava some breakfast and me some coffee and had a sudden desire to clean instead of run.  So clean I did.  I vacuumed the house, finally!  Our belt broke on ours and I broke down and borrowed my mom's until I can find the belt for ours or get a new vacuum! I really want a new one!
I cleaned up the kitchen and then finally got around to running 7 miles on nothing but coffee to fuel me.  I was surprised I had such a great run and could've ran more, but we had a PLAYDATE to attend!



It was at my bestie, Lori's house with her 3 kiddos and our friend, Eva and her daughter.  The kiddos had a lot of fun doing "ring around the rosies", and be "introduced".  I love playdates for 2 reasons.
1. It gives our kids time to see each other and play and learn how be friends and share ( a big one).
After that, we were halfway from home to Food Lion, so I thought, "might as well go pick up a few things."
I ran across this and it cracked me up!!!

DIET DR. PERKY! 


This is the best named diet drink ever!!  I am impressed!  After getting a few things and getting super excited that Purina Dog Food and HORMONE FREE Organic Chicken!!  Score!  We headed home.
Ava fell asleep on the way home, so I put her in bed so she could finish her nap while I put away the groceries and had a snack!

Chobani Black Cherry Nonfat Yogurt with a 1/4 cup fat free cottage cheese and 1/4 cup Fiber One Original cereal.  This hit the spot.  I wasn't very hungry yesterday, so it was a random day of foods.

After my snack, I decided to whip up Banana Chocolate Chip Bread.

Preheat oven to 350.  Spray pan with cooking spray.  I used a Bundt pan.
Ingredients:
2 cups Bisquick
2/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup quick cooking oats
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup pureed pumpkin
2 eggs
1 cup smashed ripe bananas
1 tsp vanilla
 Directions:
Mix all together and pour in bundt pan.
(So EASY a monkey could do this!)
Bake for 38-45 min depending on your oven! 
This was Clint and Ava approved!

We went at 6 to drop off the stuff I was putting in the consignment sale for this weekend.  Clint and Ava went with me and we were practically the first people there, so it was quick getting things sorted and heading home.

Today is trash pick up day, so last night was "clean out the fridge" night for supper.  Nothing really hit the spot for me, so I had such a hodge podge of snacks.  Thinking about it now, that really didn't do it for me either! ha

This morning, I woke up bright and early and did 10 minutes of bodyrock and 3 easy miles on the treadmill.  No time to eat breakfast at home, so I grabbed some coffee, an apple, and a Clif Bar Blueberry Crisp. Even though I had to take out the almonds, it was pretty good!!

Have a great day and I'll see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment