Happy Hump Day!
I hope your Tuesday was great. It was a stay home day for Ava and I yesterday. We cuddled in bed for a bit and then got up and had breakfast. I took a few runs (life with a toddler) and ended up finally finishing with 5.5miles on the treadmill. I put some clothes into the consignment system so I can print them out and tag the clothes.
Oh and I did a little crafting.
The one on the left is the one I am making for my brother and future sis in law's rehearsal dinner on Friday night. The right one is ours!
Finished wreath for my brother's house! I think it turned out so cute!! Thank you, Pinterest!
Ava FINALLY wore herself out and took a nap around 4:45pm yesterday. It looks like she has been studying! She was watching Curious George on Netflix on the laptop and conked out!
I took the opportunity and ran to the store for some needed groceries. I looked a hot mess, let me tell ya. It was the first time I had been out of the house all day. At least I showered ha! I was thinking, "please don't see anyone I know." In a small town like where we live, that is IMPOSSIBLE!! I saw one of our patients. DOH! Oh well.
I came home to a crying Ava and a stressed out Clint. Ava doesn't always wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed from naps. Some times she cries, alot! This was one of the times. She had been crying for 25 minutes and Clint had tried everything. Usually something works to calm her down. But nothing had, Except....mama! Yep, all she needed was me! Warms my heart. She helped me put up the groceries and we put the clothes in the dryer.
We started on supper. On the menu was Creamy white chili. This recipe is in our church recipe book and we have always been fans. I made a few changes though.
No oil.
1-4oz chicken breast, cooked
1-15oz can Northern beans
Broth from boiling the chicken earlier.
1-40z can green chiles
No cayenne pepper.
No whipping cream.
So how was it?
Clint's only complaint was there was only a little left!!!! SCORE!
Apple for dessert!
This morning I got up and did a bodyrock workout and ran 2 miles in 17:10min all before 5am! Love this! I feel so productive and proactive!!
Grabbed a Clif bar and banana for breakfast to eat on the way to drop Ava off at my parents' house. Oh and I can't forget the coffee!!
I am ready to face the day!
Have a great one and I'll see ya soon!








No comments:
Post a Comment