Ugh....Monday! This weekend went by too fast for me!!
Saturday morning, I decided to lounge a bit and run later that afternoon. We were meeting Clint's dad and fiance at Cracker Barrel for lunch and I wanted all my energy for that event!!!
If you don't know what Cracker Barrel is, then let me enlighten you. They have southern country breakfast, lunch and supper foods ALL DAY LONG!!!
Buttery mouth watering biscuits and many other mouth watering foods!
They also have the peg board game where the goal is to jump each peg and only have one left at the end! It is a mind puzzle for sure! Ava was playing her own game with them.
She wasn't in the best of moods for Pops and Linda, but we still had a good time seeing them!
We came home and lounged some more and then got up to go outside. Clint needed to cut the leaves in the yard, so I grabbed Pekka and put Ava in her stroller and we went on a neighborhood run. Which is NOT an easy feat when you have a 50+lb puppy and a stroller. After Pekka calmed down some, it was a pretty good run. Clint was finishing up when we came back, so I went upstairs to finish my run on the treadmill while he worked out in the garage and Ava played in her house.
Supper was an easy but tasty tuna salad and one of these bad boys.
Pumpkin Ale and it was tasty. While I was pumping gas, Clint ran into the gas station and made a "pick your own" 6 pack and he got this one for me. I am a "one and done" person, a light weight. I think the last alcohol I had was in June! In college, that was a different story!
Alabama played UT and I read on my Kindle, while Clint watched the game and Ava watched Elmo on the portable DVD player in her tent! Clint is so creative!! She loved it!
I got up and ran 8 miles Sunday morning. It was a great run except the last mile and a half and my Achilles started acting up. We all got ready and headed out to church. We picked Ava up a toddler Bible on Saturday before Cracker Barrel and she was in church reading it. Who is a proud mama? THIS GIRL!
Lunch was at my aunt and uncle's house and then we went and lounged most of the afternoon. I love lounging and playing with Clint and Ava. Makes for special moments!!
I got up and ran about a mile this morning and stopped because of my angry Achilles. I decided to do Bodyrock instead and it has been about 3 weeks since I did one of these workouts. Boy, I could tell! I am going to jump back into those regularly. 12 minutes of intense exercise will get ANYONE winded!
As soon as I got to work, I got adjusted and my boss adjusted my ankles and rolled my Achilles. Painful, but my Achilles already feels better!
I hope y'all have a great day and I'll see ya soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment