October! Wow, this year is flying by! Speaking of flying, look at our witch!
We were playing around in Dollar General on Saturday and she wanted to put this on. Matches her outfit!
Before this, I ran 6.25 miles before breakfast and then we stopped by a consignment sale and got her some jammies and a couple pairs of shoes. The lady said that she was accepting new consignors so I got her number and will take some of Ava's stuff to sell this week!!
About a month ago we bought a pork tenderloin that was on sale and my family was coming over on Sunday, so that gave Clint an excuse to smoke it on the smoker. He has such a knack for this!! It turned out amazing as usual. On my plate was some roasted sweet potato, broccoli, mushrooms and onions with some ketchup and some pork tenderloin as well.
FANTASTIC meal!!
After supper, I prepared for Sunday lunch. My family was coming to celebrate my mom's brithday. I made cornbread muffins, cajun rice, a chocolate cake. This helped a lot to do this the night before. I got up Sunday morning and ran 5 miles and then did last minute house cleaning before getting ready for church. What is church without snacks, right?!
Chocolate almond milk Trader Joe's Veggie sticks
It was special contribution day, so the kids brought their containers full of coins. Clint went up to help Ava put her money in. Such a proud mama and wife!
Sunday lunch was a huge success and my mom loved her gifts!! They all left by 1:30pm, so we lounged around the rest of the day and Clint and Ava switched out having good naps.
All in all it was a great weekend!!
I got up this morning and did a Bodyrock workout and ran 2 miles. All before 5am!! Great way to kick off a Monday rainy morning. Although, I much would have rathered snuggling Ava in Clint in bed all morning! Working out is the next best thing!!
Have a great day and see ya soon!!






No comments:
Post a Comment