Well, hello there! It is FRIDAY! WHOO HOO!
I pray that EVERYONE has a fantastic day! I woke up to Clint's alarm going off at quarter to 5. This might not sound like this is a bad thing, but for me to work out, get me ready and Ava ready I need to be and at em at 3:45am. So I didn't get to do any exercise this morning. =/ But I am chalking it up to my body needing the extra rest....right?!
Yesterday, Ava and I got up and I did some house chores and Ava had breakfast and then we went on a little walk in the beautiful morning sunshine!
About a quarter mile in to our walk Ava wanted to walk and put Piper in the stroller so SHE could push her. Well, ok. No problem, but when a 2 year old is not tall enough to see over the stroller it is hard for her to go STRAIGHT! She was driving that thing all over the place! Good thing we live on a street with barely any traffic!
We cut it short when she wanted me to hold her. Can I just tell you that hold a toddler, pushing a stroller and containing a 60lb puppy is NO easy feat!!
We got back to the house and got ready to go on some errands.
I needed to go by the Credit Union for some business and that was annoying to me. Out of the 4 ladies working in that office, not ONE knew what was going on and they shuffled me all over the place passing the buck on each other, until FINALLY I was told I was going to have to WAIT to do my business. Thanks for wasting my time and gas!
We left there and headed to TARGET! Love this place! The thing to do in Target is shop the clearance sections on the end caps! They have fantastic deals! I got a box of VUE Kcups for under $6! They are usually like $10.79! SCORE!
I picked up a few other random odds and ends, we went down the toy and PRINCESS aisle and we checked out.
Ava might be the only kid I know that can be let loose in the toy aisles and when we tell her it is time to go, we leave. No whining, no tantrum throwing. We just walk away!
CVS was up next. They have Xtra laundry detergent for $1.49 this week. I had a $1.50 on my CVS card, so I went to use it up! 4 bottles of laundry detergent for under $5! Don't mind if I do!!!
We headed home and Clint got home shortly after. We were going to my parent's house for supper and we had a little time to work out in the yard.
I love this picture of Ava and I! We were sitting on the front porch!
While Clint got on the lawnmower to cut up some leaves, I got to play with the blower to pile them together so he could cut them up.
This was fun!
I got a lot accomplished! Holy leaves! This was only midway through my blowing them frenzy.
I will tell ya, my lats are SOOOO sore this morning from holding that bad boy for 30+ minutes straight! Who knew it would be such a workout!
Supper was tacos at my parent's house and they were yummy!
We got home kinda early because my parents eat on the early bird schedule and lounged around and watched Gray's Anatomy and Scandal. Super good shows!!
I will leave you with some good worths of truth....
"You are fearfully and wonderfully made..."
Psalm 139:14
Y'all have a great day and a fantastic weekend! I am sure some early Halloween shinanogins will be taking place. Be safe and have fun!
See ya soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment