While I was running Clint was down in the garage working out. After, we got ready and headed out to do a little shopping.
Toys R Us-just looked. Ava was napping so we were able to scope out Christmas presents.
Gas
Khols- got some "under clothes" for myself, 2 boxes of Vue k cups. That's right we got a Keurig Vue an it's pretty much the best thing EVER!! Clint looked for some tennis shoes, but didn't find any. I have been on him about getting new ones. Let's be honest his suck!
She is carrying my "under clothes". She is so funny!!
KMart-just looked around
Shoe carnival-just looked. They are a little too pricey!
TJMAXX- looked around
We went home and made some tuna and juiced some fruit for lunch (yum). I was starting to feel kinda yucky, but I needed to pick up the clothes from the consignment sale that didn't sell. I was determined after that to come home and put on my pj's and rest the rest of the day. That is what I did. I put a frozen pizza in the oven for Clint and I had a bagel and some eggs. Ava was asleep my 6:30!
My man hard at work to help keep us healthy!
Carrots, apples, lemon! Yum
Sunday morning, Ava was up and at em at 4:30! Well, she did sleep 10 hours! I got up with her and had breakfast and decided we needed to stay home from church. Ava and I were pretty crummy feeling. We pretty much layed around until about 1:30.
Mid morning nap for Ava.
Clint suggested I run a little to see if that would help me (mad love for this man!) I went with the encouragement and ran 3 miles finish the week at 30 miles. It was an ok run, but I needed that endorphin kick for sure! We needed some fruits and veggies for the week so we went to the local grocery to get some for smoothies! We have decide to start doing these more!! Yay!
We came home and Clint made a smoothie for us to share while I put the ingredients in the bread machine for our weekly loaf of bread.
2 oranges, 1.5 apples, 15 grapes, 1 grapefruit.
This was good, but a smidge tart because of the grapefruit!
Good stuff, mama!
We took off on a family walk. It was great weather, a little warm actually.
We let Ava walk instead of ride in her stroller. She walked about .30 miles and did good. All kids need exercise! Even 2 year olds!
We came home and made supper a little while later, pancakes and eggs! Again, yum! I could eat eggs every day! Wait, I do that already!
We put Ava down for the night and I went to go check on my finished bread. This loaf was a wash! It did not turn out. I have made about 20+ loave and only 2 haven't turned out great. Pretty good odds I'd say! Good thing I had a stash of bread in the freezer! I'll make another loaf tomorrow.
Clint and I settled in for the night with the new season of The Walking Dead and an episode of Revenge. The walking dead is like a train wreck and I can't stop watching it even though I am scared and know I'm going to have nightmares! (they did not disappoint last night! I would wake up and the dream would pick up right where I left it! Has this ever happened to anyone??) Revenge was again a great episode! Who needs to go out to have a date night?! We enjoyed our cuddling on the couch!
This morning has been one of "those" mornings. A case of the Monday's I would say. I woke up a little late workout (I'll blame the nightmares!), I spilled my coffee in the bathroom while I was getting ready (tragedy), I forgot Ava's lunch (good thing I'll be there to monitor her food), and then at work I had a mile long list from my boss and my bracelet broke! Hopefully, I can got to Hobby Lobby (twist my arm) and get some thing to fix it.
I hope you have a great day!
See you soon!









No comments:
Post a Comment