That's right it is Wednesday!
I hope y'all had a great Tuesday!
Ava and I got up and I fixed her breakfast and I did my She Reads Truth reading and journaling.
This is such a blessing to my day!
I did my 15 minute workout and walked 2 miles in incline. Whew. I got ready and got my coupons and plan of attack ready so we could go to Target and Kroger.
Target was up first! I love Target! I always scope the outer end caps for clearance deals! You can use coupons on those and get even better deals!! Plus you can use manufacturer coupons AND Target coupons on the same item. OH and for every bag you bring in the store to use instead of theirs they give you $.05 back per bag?!!! It is not much but EVERY bit helps!
Our first mission was to get
Call of Duty Back Ops 2 for Clint!
He really only plays video games at night after Ava goes to bed or just randomly, but each year for the past 3 I think we have bought THE game of the year. Call of Duty is HUGE! Yesterday, at one point there were over 400,000 people playing all over the WORLD! And that was at like 4pm! Crazy! I mean stores opened at midnight Wednesday morning for people to buy it!
Target was well stocked!! YES!
We got some house cleaning products (METHOD products are AWESOME and plant based!), some VUE cups, M&Ms(coupons) oh and Ava some Christmas placemat coloring sheets!
Next was Kroger. We were both saddened that they didn't have to buggy car for Ava to ride in!
We started on our list! Ava would walk down the aisles saying "we need this?" and I would say "nooo!(laughing the whole time at her). We got to the pickles and she said "Aya needs pickles" and grinned like the Cheshire cat! We didn't get the pickles. This kid is so funny! I had her saying "crazy-pants" in the freezer aisle and the employee in that section was just a laughing. Good times!
Apple for a snack on the way home!
We got home and to our surprise Clint was already home. I guess he was excited to play his new game!
Ava was asleep, so I started to put together a recipe for homemade rolls and realized we didn't have any eggs. This is unheard of. We ALWAYS have eggs until yesterday. So, I told Clint I'd be back in a jiffy. Well, 45 minutes later I got back home. I saw my mom at the store and since I was getting her a turkey breast from that store (you could only get one and she wanted another for Thanksgiving) I told her to wait and I would run in and get it! Well, of course she had to tell me stories from her Ladies Bible study from yesterday.
I finally got home and Ava was still asleep, so I put the ingredients in the bread machine to make the dough and did some cleaning. Clint was by then playing Call of Duty, so I emptied the dishwasher, dusted the house, sprayed the bathroom down and folded laundry. While the husband plays, the wife gets housework done! Ava finally woke up and we went up to the bonus room with Clint and hung out and caught up on The Voice from Monday night. I went to put the rolls int he oven after they rose some. They didn't rise that much. I think the house was too cold. Oh well, they were a trial run for Thanksgiving. I know better for next week.
I came down and made sausage cajun rice and cut up stuff for a salad. Good, semi healthy and comforting supper!
After supper was bath time for Ava. Clint took care of that while I cleaned the kitchen and then it was family time until Ava went to bed!
All in all a good day! No complaints and plenty blessed!
Have a good Wednesday and I'll see ya soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment