Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Productive patsy

Happy Wednesday y'all!  The sun is shining and it is a cold 23 degrees!  Eek!  At least the sun is out right?!
Yesterday, was a busy busy day!  We got up and I got coffee and got Ava breakfast.  I went to work on my grocery list and coupon gatherin'.  Ava and I had grocery shopping to do and I DO NOT go without a plan of attack! 
I finished that up and put away some Christmas totes and put a load of laundry in to wash.  I jumped on the treadmill and did a fab 7 miles!  I definately needed a shower! 

We started Elf on a Shelf last Christmas and Ava wasn't all that able to understand.  She would go look for Bryant (named after Bear Bryant).

This year though, it is fun!  We are day 3 of his coming.  He has "came back from Santa" and landed in a different spot in the house.  Yesterday morning after she found mama's hat and Bryant, she started "hiding" him in the same spot we had found him in that morning might I add.  She cracks me up!



We finished getting ready and packing snacks and the "search" was on.

We are on the hunt for good deals on groceries, I suppose!


In the organic section at Kroger. 


Our infamous buggy car picture at Kroger.

We came home and I unpacked groceries and cleaned up the kitchen.  I didn't get to that chore that morning.  I folded laundry and then when Clint got home we had to make a quick trip to Dollar General.

As soon as we got back, I put chili together to simmer on the oven until supper.  We caught up on some DVR shows and relaxed until supper.



This was spectacular!  I planned to have extra so we could have chili dogs for supper!  Yum.  I love comfort food, especially on cold nights.  Who doesn't right!!!

The rest of the night was Clint giving Ava a bath while I cleaned the kitchen and folded laundry and put it away.

I had planned on getting up and running this morning, but for some ODD reason, I didn't fall asleep until 2am!  98% of the nights, I fall asleep in like 10 min, so I haven't the slightest idea why I had a night of insomnia!  Having said that, I chose to sleep an extra hour.  I hope my body will think that was the smart thing to do....right?!

Well, time to get productive at work!
See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment