Friday, November 16, 2012

Recycling, cleaning, & playing

Happy Friday!!
Yesterday was a good day!  I started out the morning cuddling Ava and getting her breakfast and me coffee.  I did my morning She Reads Truth devotional and started some laundry. 
I vacuumed the house and the stairs and loaded the dishwasher. 
House chores-done!

Next up was taking all of our glass, plastic and mixed paper to the recycling center.


Ava slept during this chore. 
The recycling center is in the parking lot of my old middle school and when we were leaving I saw School Police Security leading in a Police dog!  How sad is that?!  Middle school and that is an issue!

Next up was cleaning the office.  I clean the office twice a month and Ava comes with me.  I bring her toys and snacks and she helps some too!  It works out!  She was doing a puzzle in the floor!


We got home and I had a bite to eat and then we hitched up our horse, I mean dog, Pekka and went for a stroll around the neighborhood. It was a beautiful Fall day!
When we get about 1/4 of a mile from home I usually let Ava walk and she was saying, "mama, I run sooo fast."  I love that she talks about running!! 
(side note.  I ran 3 miles this morning with NO pain in my Achilles!  I will play tomorrow by ear if I run or walk or both!)




We played outside for about an hour until Ava needed a snack She is using the oil funnel as a musical instrument.  Don't worry she did not put this in her mouth and I wiped it off before!




She's getting her daddy's Call of Duty headphones ready for him to use when he gets home!

Ava started getting tired about 4:30, so I held her and we cuddled with Clint and she fell fast asleep for about an hour.  I of course held her until it was time to go start supper.  Those moments are cherished! 

Supper was hormone free boneless pork chops, baked sweet potato fried and salads.  Good southern food! Well, the healthy version!

Have a great Friday!  I'll see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment